Whether it’s your first time or for a renewal, getting your FMCSA medical card can be an intimidating process.
Here are 10 tips to be prepared:
- Cut back on the energy drinks or caffeine
- Get a good night’s rest
- Make sure to take any prescription medication on schedule
- Bring all your medications in their original bottles
- Don’t eat a large meal beforehand
- Bring any compliance letters for special illness
- If you wear eyeglasses, don’t forget to bring them
- Drink water before the visit so you’re prepared to go
- Plan to arrive a few minutes early so you don’t feel rushed
- Keep a calm attitude throughout
At ARCpoint Labs of Woburn, our staff strives to give you a professional and pleasant experience. Call us today to schedule an appointment!